Saturday, February 13, 2010

That Was Fast

Well, I knew my reproductive system was invincible (or, mostly anyway. IUD's seem to be its Kryptonite) but I didn't know it was this good. I had the IUD removed on Wednesday evening. Not even a full 72 hours later, I'm bleeding already. What. The. Hell. That's not right. I'm feeling very "off" at current, as I haven't done this in five years, and I'm also lacking the little bit of extra hormone the Mirena gave me. I'll level out soon and get used to it again, no doubt, but right now I feel very strange.

Additionally, the hubs' dad is scheduled for triple or more bypass surgery on Monday. Hubs wants to go, but Dad keeps insisting that he doesn't want that. So we'll see. We may have to get an emergency flight; mayhaps not. I'd like to go, too, but even if Dad wasn't against it, I couldn't.

And tomorrow I/we meet with the possible intended father. More details on that after the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment