Friday, February 19, 2010

Running Out of Even Partially Clever Titles

I got an email from the carrier coordinator today after traveling out into "the field" for work this morning. My IF (intended father) should be finishing his paperwork up this coming week and once that's done, my medical records will be sent to the fertility clinic for review. That should take about three weeks. In the meantime, I'm going to get a call from the coordinator on March 1st or 2nd to talk about fees, etc., and then a contract will be sent to the attorney I've specified I want to work with, along with payment for his services. Once he's got the information, he'll contact me to go over it, and send it back. I assume that will coincide with the completion of the review of my medical records by the clinic. These guys seem to have things pretty well timed/laid out.

Admittedly, I'm anxious to get things rolling, but at least I have a time line now. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment