Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finalized Plans

After much hemming and hawing from the hubs about getting time off on Sunday, we have finally arranged for him to switch shifts with one of his coworkers so that he has Valentine's Day completely off! HUZZAH! I have therefore emailed the intended father and we'll be meeting at a local eatery on Sunday for lunch and to see if we might be interested in working together.

I also have an appointment tomorrow, at the hubs' suggestion, to have my IUD removed, as it will have to be out in order for the medical screening process at the fertility clinic to be completed properly anyway. I wonder if having it taken out will be as uncomfortable as having it put IN. I hope not. Ugh. I wish hubby didn't have his D&D thing on Wednesdays, cause I'd prefer to have someone with me. I'm not psyched about the possibility of driving myself home in discomfort. And I'm also not psyched about having a cycle again. It's been almost five years since the last time I bled. Oh well. It's for a good cause. Yes, yes, TMI I know. There will be a lot more to come, though I'll try to be discerning, I promise. For now, though, as my husband says, "Sleep is for the weak, and lo, I am weak."

No comments:

Post a Comment