Friday, November 30, 2012

Stormones

Thus far, this pregnancy has given me far more symptoms than any other pregnancy I've endured. I've got hot flashes, cold chills (no, it's not a cold; I checked with my doctor), constant hunger (no constant thirst or need to pee - Pooka's father is diabetic - I know the symptoms all too well), sore breasts, nausea, sleeplessness, exhaustion, hypersensitive nose and food cravings and aversions. Oh, and mood swings from the bowels of perdition.

I am so incredibly lucky to be married to Hubs. No, really. No less than four times over the last week and a half, I have been unable to stop myself from trying to start fights with him over paltry, meaningless things, and not a single one of those times has he even considered rising to the bait. Granted, he never does rise to the bait, even when I'm not pregnant, but all that means is that MY HUSBAND IS A SAINT.

Seriously though: half the time I feel like I want to punch something, and the other half of the time I can't get enough affection. All the time I want to eat and sleep... This is gonna be a fun pregnancy...

P.S. I mentioned in my previous post that my due date is July 19, 2013. What I neglected to mention is that the date I calculated was July 20, 2013. Not bad for an amateur!

No comments:

Post a Comment