Monday, July 2, 2012

Hound Dog

I smell Pepsi. I'm not kidding. I smell Pepsi. I heard someone open a soda can, here at work, and suddenly smelled Pepsi. Now, this is not something I normally notice. I smell Pepsi when I open a can and take a drink of it, but otherwise, not so much. Out of curiosity, I called out, "Who's got Pepsi?" A surprised voice two cubicles away from me responded, "How did you know it was Pepsi?!"

Xaotl and my stepmother (Dumplin') have both stated that it's probably a safe bet at this point, that at least one embryo has implanted. I started getting queasy and woozy at my grandmother's house on Saturday and suspected it may have been something like implantation, but I wasn't entirely sure. This is a good indicator as well, but I'm not going to get all bouncy and excited till I find out for sure on the 10th.

On an unrelated note: We signed the lease and put the deposit down on our new apartment yesterday! and the landlord said that if we want to (with notification from him each time, of course), we can start moving little things in here and there before August 1, to make life easier. I think we're going to have a good relationship with our new landlord, yes I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment