Thursday, June 9, 2011

Overdue. Of course.

I am officially overdue. I was scheduled to pop yesterday, but of course Mother Nature tends to enjoy messing with doctors' predictions and plans. Admittedly, I'm a little annoyed, cause while I love my little Buddha-belly, I'm ready for a break, and maybe to talk about me and hubs getting a shot at our own little Bundle of Strange.

Anyway, I had my first non-stress test today. The doctor said everything looks beautiful; Wiggle Worm is living up to her name; my blood pressure is good, yadda yadda. Also, the 5 pounds of water weight I had picked up between my last two visits is gone, so that's also good. No protein in my UA. I'm healthy, as ever.

Not feeling very pretty today, though. Matter of fact, I'm rather in a funk. I'd rather go hide in a hole than be out where people can see me. Quasimoto has nothing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment