Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking Woman

As of five days postpartum, I actually fit into my pre-pregger jeans! WOO HOO! Granted, that's still a size 16 but hopefully it suggests that I may even wind up smaller than that by the time I lose all my "baby weight!" Then again, I'm not entirely sure how long it takes for said "baby weight" to finish coming off. It may be that I won't get an inch smaller. Here's hoping, though!

Thankfully, "the girls" are no longer melon-sized lumps of adamantium. Cause yeah. That. Hurt. They seem to have returned to something akin to their original state. Milk production has slowed dramatically, and having acquired birth control pills once again, hopefully the milk will cease to flow in short order.

I'm also on my third day back at work. Part of me missed being busy and having things to do. The other part still really hates getting out of bed in the morning. I'm looking forward to getting back to riding my bike to work in the mornings, though. Only a couple more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment