Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recuperating


Yesterday (Wednesday) I had to take the day off from work to recuperate. Tuesday evening, Bamf and The Ginge came over and made delicious breakfast for dinner. It’s one of my favorite types of dinner. In fact, I was so enthusiastic, I ate what had to have been half my weight in food. (Go, hyperbole, go!)

As it turns out: Tempest, like his sister, has chosen to cause his gestational carrier to become an unintentional, involuntary bulimic. Roughly translated, this means that when Preggosaurus eats too much, Tempest forces her to puke it all back up. Whereas his older, gentler sister would only force the excess out, Tempest insists on punishing poor Preggosaurus, making her throw up every possible bite that may not be fully digested and assimilated into the rest of her body just yet. For those of you who don’t know, this process takes the better part of an overnight to complete. It is not pretty and not pleasant.

I have therefore resolved to keep my meals tiny and regular over the course of the day, and to try not to eat anything after 7:00 pm. Just to be on the safe side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment