Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Froot (and Veggie) Loops.



Today’s post is brought to you by the words, “Fruit” and “Vegetable.” I can’t seem to get enough of either. I know my “What to Expect” app on my phone tells me to eat lots of dairy and nuts and such during the day, but most of the time I just don’t want them. Blackberries, raspberries, zucchini and yellow squash are the things I want most. Yesterday I spent the entire morning slowly nibbling on a small box of blackberries, and was most distressed when I found I had eaten them all. Needless to say I picked up more last night, along with some dried mango and the “buffet” at my local coop (ginger garlic tofu, roasted root veggies and brown rice.) I.F.: Your babies are determined that I return to my pre-pregnancy weight almost immediately after delivery! (I’m very okay with this.)

Yesterday I got a pretty good amount of exercise. I needed to hit the Coop for tofu for Girls Night dinner, tofu for Pooka, buffet for me and Mama and some fresh bread for Hubs. (Hubs had a meeting, so I took the bus.) The bus doesn’t stop near the Coop though, so I walked about ¼ mile to get there, then another ¾ of a mile-ish to get home. Honestly, I felt pretty good when I got home. I think I’m gonna ask Hubs to start going for daily walks with me.

Additionally, I felt Tempest move this weekend. It hasn’t done any more flying drop-kicks to the side of my womb since then, but it protests when I bend over a certain way; pushing back against the movement. This one is not going to be anything like its laid-back big sister, that’s for sure. Methinks the fetus doth protest too much. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment