Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby Steps



Well, it’s been right around a month, and I have now had the menses I need to have. I called The IVF Clinic and they said I should inventory my surro-meds and report back to them. Of course, what with preparations for my munchkin’s birthday party, I keep forgetting to. I don’t expect it to cause problems, since they’re still waiting on IF for some fiscal details anyway.

I’m thinking this cycle will be about baby steps. (Ha, punny.) And not getting my hopes too far up too fast. Oh patience, why must you elude me so?

On an up note: We are good and settled in our new apartment. It’s small, but functional and I absolutely love it. Hubs has a few minor gripes, but he admits it’s a nice place. We’re within walking distance of his work, stores, Munchkin’s school and well within biking distance to my job, and we live in the same apartment building as Munchkin’s best friend – there’s even a little breezeway to get from their back door to ours.

So hopefully this will be a relaxing experience, and we won’t have any huge scary floods, and IF can take home another mellow, healthy baby. This is me crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment