Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Princess Wiggle-Worm

Is all kinds of wiggly. My I.F. isn't going to name her until she's born, and since it's not my place to give her a proper name, I have dubbed her "Princess Wiggle-Worm." My I.F. finds this amusing, so perhaps it will even stick! Wouldn't that be hilarious?

I developed a birth plan last week, and showed it to my I.F. for his approval. We're going to go over it in more detail later on, but for now it sounds as if he's alright with most of it.

Oh! So the second round of plague turned out to be a systemic allergic reaction to the erythromycin I was administered by my regular doctor. Was it my regular doctor who discovered this? Nope. It was the obstetrician. I went to his office the Friday following our ultrasound looking like I had lost a boxing match with a kangaroo. Fun. Anyway, it's mostly cleared up now, but I have now developed two blocked lubrication ducts in my right eye. I suspect this may have something to do with the fact that I had to spread vaseline around my eyes while I was recovering from the allergic attack, so that the skin around my eyes wouldn't crack and bleed. That was fun. Hopefully these will resolve themselves soon and it will be life as usual again.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment