Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun with Endometrium

Right. So as of last Wednesday my lining was at 5.2mm. They asked me to come back for yet ANOTHER ultrasound on Monday 9/13/10. At that appointment they measured my lining at 7.36mm. FINALLY! So not only was I at adequacy on Monday, I also got to spend the day with my stepmother, which was pleasant and fun and, as it always seems to be with the Foley Clan: HILARIOUS!

Therefore, the transfer is scheduled for Saturday 9/18/10. This is good! I just hope lots of people are willing to help my Mom and Pop get their trucks from Cali unpacked, because I will not only be out of town, but will probably have to take it easy for a few days, and that will make me a whole lot of useless lump.

More good news: We're all moved in to the new place! I have a little more to tuck away downstairs, and then have to put the bedroom in proper order, but for the most part, Mum and Pop should have no trouble getting their stuff in. WHEE!

Even more good news: My co-captain for the Relay for Life NordicStyle, the munchkin and I attended the first NordicStyle Committee meeting last night. I'm so psyched for this! We should have everyone's roles sorted out within a couple of weeks, and our next meeting is next month! -hop, bounce- Not only that, but the munchkin and my widdle sister are hoping to start their own team! -GWEE!-

Um... Lessee... My sister-in-law got her tickets to see Wicked in December, and I'm hoping to get ours pretty soon too, so we can all go to Broadway together when we visit for the holidays. HUZZAH!

Err... I think that's all I've got for now. Pretty good stuff this time around! Keep fingers crossed for Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment