Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Potential IP - Round 2

Well here's a different situation. I got an email from the carrier coordinator this morning saying that she has a single straight man looking to do surrogacy. He lives outside the US, so the question posed to me was, "Would you be willing to allow your name to remain on the birth certificate, so long as there are legally binding agreements in place to protect you from possible legal action in the future?"

I spoke with Matt about it, and being that he's not a jealous person, he said he wouldn't have an issue with it, so long as we don't have to bear responsibility for the child in the future.

I have emailed the coordinator and informed her that since this is basically just a case of needing a name to fill a space on a form, we're fine with that. I expect I'll be seeing this person's profile fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment