Monday, March 15, 2010

Hoops

I got an email from the carrier coordinator today, and it turns out that my IF is fine with the hoops my employer has chosen to ask us to jump through. Now to wait for the agency to send me their written response.

I also got an email this weekend from my IF saying that my medical pre-screening (i.e. review of my records) went very well, and that we should be meeting with the clinic for our full screenings in a month or two. Yeah, they screen the hubs as well. I guess it's two consecutive days of screening, but I'm assuming that the costs are covered by the agency or our IF. Either way, we'll make it happen.

I somehow need to figure out a way to approach the Commissioner about this whole thing too, since it technically counts as a second job. Not quite sure how I'll word that, but I suppose if I wrack my brain hard enough, I'll come up with something eloquent and diplomatic. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment